Thursday, December 15, 2011

Teacher of Creativity
(This was vaguely similar to the painting mention within this post)
When I was in fifth grade, I made a painting in art class that was basically different colored lines going all over the place. When I presented the painting to the class, everybody laughed at me. To tell the truth, I didn’t really care because I thought it was ugly too. My art teacher, however, thought the painting was unique and wonderful. Not because of what the painting looked like, but because of what I did to the paper. I let loose my creativity on the paper, and expressed myself. She took the paper, gave me an “A” and stabled the painting to “Young Artist Board.” She told that being an artist isn’t about having art that looks good, but by being creative, a lesson that will shape me to become the immature, yet lovable young man I am.

1 comment:

  1. Hah-aha. Those kids wouldn't no art if it slapped them in the face.

    ReplyDelete